We are a small team of four full time staff who are dedicated to vibrant and exciting live experiences, and to providing the highest possible quality service to corporate clients. We have an excelletn team of volunteer stewards and casual staff that run events and work on our bar.
Sales and Marketing Officer
An exciting role for a full time (42 hours per week) Sales and Marketing Officer has arisen in the team at the Arlington Arts Centre based on the campus of Mary Hare School. The centre has earned an enviable reputation as one of the best arts centres for live music in the UK.
- Box office administration including financial transactions
- Setting up of events for sale on Ticketsolve Box Office Solution
- Duty Management of theatre and conference events including managing casual staff and volunteers.
- Pro-actively marketing events through advertising, PR and Social Media
- Other duties in the general running of the Arts Centre
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Computer literate – the role involves use of, Ticketsolve, Artifax, Adobe InDesign and Microsoft packages
- Excellent inter-personal skills and an ability to establish good working relationships with people at all levels
- Confident when dealing with clients from a wide range of areas
- Flexible attitude to duties
- Use of own transport
- Experience of working in live theatre/conference centre (especially box office)
Salary: £18,000, under the terms and conditions of the National Joint Council.
Closing date: 29th May 2018, interviews to be held week commencing 5th June 2018.
Casual workers needed for evening and weekend shifts. If you are aged 18+ and looking for bar work, we are seeking reliable, flexible, fun individuals to join the team. We offer competitive rates of pay and a lively atmosphere.
The venue would not survive without the team of dedicated volunteers we have. If you are interested in joing us, please get in touch.
We consider all requests for work experience placements and, where possible, grant places to as many people as possible. You could gain experience in various aspects of the venue’s day-to-day running including Front of House, Marketing, Event Management, Visual Arts, Technical Support and Conference Hospitality.
For more information about any of these positions, please contact the box office on 01635 244246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: An offer of paid employment is conditional upon the school receiving an Enhanced Disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) which the school considers to be satisfactory. Any information disclosed will be handled in accordance with the Code of Practice published by the CRB (a copy of which is available from the School on request).